Request a Free, No Obligation Consultation.
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
Once you have shared information about your home with us, we will contact you very soon, usually within 24 hours. Sometimes, we will need to gather some additional information as well at that time. Then, we will conduct some research on your property and discuss all of the details with you. In some cases, we may be able to make you an offer to buy your home directly from you right over the phone. In other cases, we would like to schedule an appointment to inspect your home to verify the information about the property then provide you a written offer!
WHAT SORT OF HOUSES DO YOU BUY?
IS MY INFORMATION KEPT CONFIDENTIAL?
WILL YOU PAY MARKET VALUE FOR MY HOUSE?
While we buy at a discount, selling to Central Bay Properties LLC provides a number of benefits to the seller. These include the following:
- There’s no need to deal with realtors or to pay their commissions.
- We pay for the normal closing costs.
- We can pay cash — so there are never delays from banks, and deals don’t fall through because of financing.
- We buy “as is,” so you don’t have to worry about repairs or cleanup.
- We close and pay on your schedule when you’re ready.
- If you’re in a rush, we can close in as little as fourteen days, so you can move on to the next step in your life.
HOW CAN I SELL MY HOUSE QUICKLY?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN “ANY CONDITION, AREA, PRICE RANGE OR SITUATION?”
Whether your house needs a lot of repairs, is in foreclosure, over-leveraged, condemned, has liens or health department violations, is fire damaged, or about to fall down WE CAN BUY IT! The more improvements your home needs, the more attractive your house is to us. We provide a way for you to sell your home no matter what, particularly when it has too much work for a realtor to be interested in it. Realtors like to sell properties, not help you fix them up. We can solve that problem for you.
WHO TYPICALLY SELLS A HOUSE TO CENTRAL BAY PROPERTIES?
Here are just some of the reasons people sell to us:
- The property needs more repairs than you have time or money to put into it.
- People who dread working with contractors and building permit departments.
- Property owners who are tired of being an out of town landlord.
- Need to sell an inherited property quickly
- Relocating or job transfer.
- Going through a divorce.
- Falling behind on mortgage payments and facing possible foreclosure.
- Simply moving, but not wanting to deal with repairs, painting, or cleaning.
- …and more
If you find yourself in one of these situations, contact us and let us show you how we can help.
DO YOU CHARGE A FEE FOR VISITING MY HOUSE AND MAKING AN OFFER?
WHERE DO YOU BUY HOMES
We are a local business based in San Mateo, California. Most of the properties we buy are in the San Francisco Bay Area, particularly San Mateo and San Francisco Counties. However, we have bought homes throughout California and beyond. Our experience has taken us to Santa Rosa, San Jose, San Luis Obispo, Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix and Dallas/Fort Worth.
ARE YOU REALTORS?
Central Bay Properties, LLC is a real estate investment and solution company. We are property acquisition specialists that buy houses directly from sellers; we want to BUY your home. There is never a charge or a commission when we buy your property! However, if listing your property is the best solution for you, then we can and will connect you with a recommended and licensed agent.
WHAT WILL YOUR SERVICE COST ME?
Nothing! We do not charge you any fees to discuss your situation, make you an offer or to buy your home. Normally, we offer to pay all of your non-recurring closing costs, so what you are offered is what you take to your bank.
CAN I SELL AN INHERITED HOUSE?
CAN YOU ANSWER MORE OF MY QUESTIONS?
AM I UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO SELL MY HOME IF I FILL OUT YOUR PROPERTY INFORMATION FORM?
No! There is no obligation on your side! We will simply review the information, make you an offer, and you choose to accept or reject it. It is your choice and you are total control!
IF I KNOW OF ANOTHER PROPERTY YOUR COMPANY MAY WANT TO BUY, DO YOU PAY A REFERRAL FEE?
YES! Maybe there is a vacant house on your street or you know someone who needs and wants to sell their home, please refer them to us! Better yet, provide us their information and we will do all the research and make an offer. In some cases, we will pay you up to $1,000 for a referral! Contact us directly to discuss the terms.
HOW DO YOU DETERMINE THE OFFER YOU'LL MAKE FOR MY HOME?
- The current condition of your house.
- The approximate cost of repairs and renovations required.
- The amount of time it will take to renovate your house.
- The future “post-renovation” value of your house, compared to other homes in the area.
- The amount of real estate commissions required to sell your home after renovation.
- The cost of maintaining the house until it’s ready to sell, including insurance, utilities, taxes, loan payments, and more.
The estimated future “post-renovation” value of your renovated house, minus these costs, helps us arrive at the offer that we make.